2. Age: 17
3. Sex: Female
4. Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5. Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
6. Favorite Bands: Coheed and Cambria, Bright Eyes, Motion City Soundtrack, Saddle Creek's entire line-up, almost the entire Milwaukee scene (I dig the hardcore), I listed more of them in my info so check it out
7. Favorite Movies: Napoleon Dynamite, Interview With The Vampire, Almost Famous, Putney Swope, Amelie, The Triplets of Belleville
8. What are you looking for in this community? New kids to hang around town with
9. Hobbies: different art at different times (printmaking, photography, altering/making clothing, suck at drawing, do it anyway...), writing, knitting when I want to make something, reading (suggest a book I should read, I'm looking for more good stuff)
10. Best shows you've been to and why? Motion City - dance your ass off and have a great time with all the energy and great music; Midtown - they are absolutely intense live and I thought I couldn't handle it for a minute so I closed my eyes, it was just beautiful; Textbook Traitors/Murder By Death/Kungfu Rick - this show gave me an appreciation for how great the Milwaukee scene is, it was Kungfu Rick's last show in Milwaukee and their second-to-last show ever, Murder By Death is big now and I can remember watching them in that little room in Milwaukee, falling in love with their music; Coheed and Cambria - I was already a devoted fan, but the show sealed it for me. I also was introduced to the band Brazil that night. Rainer Maria opened (after Brazil) and I forgot about them, I really did, but seeing them live made me dig out the CD and I still listen to it. Waking Bradley - my friend Kavi is the drummer, I'd seen the band once before (before we were friends) and came out of the show with a greater appreciation for him and what he does. The music was deck as well.
11. Drink, smoke, or do drugs? Why or why not? I don't really drink, my tolerance is too high, it does nothing for me. I smoke occasionally, when I feel like it. I use something green medicinally for my migraines on rare occasions. The pills for the headaches don't really work, so what's a girl to do?
My friend Aaron and me in Green Bay. He's wearing the coolest shirt ever, by the way.
This is what we, in the business, call a 'HOLY FLASH!' picture.
Hella dark, but I like it.
Abbey, my love, and Me, the morning after New Year's.
For the listing.